Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Saltwater Fishtank Filtration system

My Saltwater Fishtank Filtration system Video Clips.





A brief video of my saltwater gravity filtration system. It keeps my tank crystal clear and my fish happy. Consists of a Gravity Based Sump System that filters down into a holding tank through floss and bio balls then goes through an UV sterilizer, protein skimmer, and then back upto the main take via a 800GPH pump. It's nice because most of the "ugly" things that you need in a fish tank are completely concealed in the lower part of the tank. Also the system is fully failsafe, if power goes off, your house will not flood. I also demonstrate this in the video.

Keywords: saltwater fishtank, saltwater aquarium, sump system, gravity based, protein skimmer, uv sterilizer, 800gph pump

Capri Sun Lunch Bag Swiss Gear Rolling Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment